Serving students and alumni of full time programs in the Whiting School of Engineering and the Krieger School of Arts and Science the Johns Hopkins University’s Career Center’s vision is to have all Johns Hopkins students integrate their career preparation into their academic experience with the same pursuit of excellence – distinguishing themselves as the talent of choice.
Our mission is to:
- Provide all students and alumni the experiences, knowledge, skills and tools to make smart career decisions and to package and prepare themselves for their pursuits
- Close the gap between what employers seek in graduates and what students/alumni come equipped with
- Orchestrate university-wide connections to build the best possible career ready network
- Build enduring career readiness capabilities – those that last beyond first destinations
- Be a catalyst for alumni engagement – lifetime affiliation