Apply for funding to attend the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
As America’s premier conference for college women, the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders provides a transformative experience for attendees and prepares them to be the next generation of leaders.
At this two and a half day conference, nearly 1,000 college women from every state and from around the world will:
- Choose from more than 50 workshops that prepare them for life after college.
- Meet incredible role models including Women of Distinction awardees and speakers.
- Make connections for life.
- Explore future opportunities with more than eighty graduate schools and employers, and
- Gain the confidence and skills to return to their campuses and communities ready to take action.
This year’s conference will be held May 31–June 3, 2017, at the University of Maryland, College Park. Please check out the NCCWSL website for more information.
How to Apply
The Office of the Dean of Student Life is able to fund three students to attend the conference. If you are interested in attending, please submit the following information by Monday, April 3, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeannine Heynes, Director of Gender Equity, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Should you be selected to attend the conference, you will be expected to submit a 2-page summary of your conference experience and goals for implementing what you learned by June 30, 2017