Select O’Connor Recreation Center facilities are available for reservation. Rules and contact information vary by facility, so please carefully review the information below before inquiring about a reservation.
- Fees may be associated with facility reservations and are dependent on type/size of event, staffing needs, setup/breakdown, and equipment needs.
- There is no fee for members to reserve the racquetball and squash courts, unless it is for an event.
O’Connor Recreation Center & Pool
- For information on reserving spaces within the Recreation Center or pool, please fill out the form at the bottom of the webpage or contact Morgan Munoz at 410-516-4452 or email@example.com.
- Spaces available for reservation include the Robert Scott Gym, racquetball/squash Courts (for events only), Evans Multipurpose Rooms, Recreation Center classroom, indoor track and pool.
Racquetball & Squash Courts
- Racquetball and squash courts can be reserved in-person at the Equipment Room located off of the lower lobby of the Recreation Center or by calling 410-516-4453.
- Reservations can only be made one day in advance and for one hour at a time.
- A court reservation is considered lost if one does not show up within ten (10) minutes of the reserved time.
Climbing Wall & Bouldering Cave
- For information on reserving the climbing wall or bouldering cave, please contact Andrew Padilla at 410-516-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
White Athletic Center & Outdoor Fields
- For information on athletic facilities or outdoor spaces, please fill out the form at the bottom of the webpage or contact Brandon Holley at 410-516-5053 or email@example.com.
- Spaces include the Homewood Field, Homewood Track, practice field, Wyman Park (BIA Field), Goldfarb Gym, Auxiliary Gym, Hall of Fame Room, Athletic Center Lobby, Athletic Center Circle, and picnic area.
Facility Reservation Request Form
Please check out the rec center PDF Document: schedule before you request a reservation date
*A reservation requests will only be accepted from a recognized student organization or a university department. A completed reservation form should be submitted a minimum of two weeks in advance in order to receive full consideration. Other requests will be considered as space and time allows, but must be received two business days in advance. Large scale events need a minimum of six months notice i.e. concerts, shows and etc. Submitting a facility request form does not guarantee a reservation. Please allow time for processing.