PDOS Leadership Opportunities Applications
President’s Day of Service Leadership Coordinator Applications
The application deadline for all President’s Day of Service Coordinator Positions is extended until Monday, April 3rd.
Thank you for your interest in President’s Day of Service! We are currently accepting applications for the following 2017 President’s Day of Service positions:
- President’s Day of Service Event Coordinator
- President’s Day of Service Logistics Coordinator
- President’s Day of Service Program Coordinator
- President’s Day of Service Public Relations and Recruitment Coordinator
We will be reviewing all PDOS Coordinator applications throughout March and will follow up with you no later than March 31st.
Before you begin the application, be aware of the following:
- There are some short answer questions that may require thought, preparation, and planning. Unfortunately, once you begin your application, you do not have the ability to “save” it. We strongly encourage you to write your short answer questions in advance so you an easily “cut and paste” them into the application below.
- You will need to submit 2 professional references along with an up-to-date one page cover letter and resume.
Have questions? Contact Megan Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Center for Social Concern at (410) 516-4777.