Continue Your Education
Find helpful publications and websites with information you need to study abroad, apply to graduate school, take entrance exams, and finance your future degree(s).
- JHU Office of Study Abroad: Resources for students interested in or currently studying abroad.
- IIEPassport, Study Abroad Directory: The Complete Guide to Studying Abroad: Learn helpful information about study abroad opportunities and experiences.
- Inside Study Abroad Podcast: Listen to the stories of real students who have studied abroad.
Beyond Undergraduate Education
- Gradhacker – Applicant Week Podcast: Consider where and when to apply to graduate school. (Adobe Flashplayer required)
- GradSchools.com: Learn about the graduate school application process.
- Idealist’s “Learn About Grad School” Guide: Understand the graduate school application process and evaluate whether graduate school is for you.
- Best Graduate Programs Directory and Rankings – U.S. News and World Report: Find a list of the most current rankings of graduate programs in the U.S.
- Higher Education Directory: Identify agencies, institutions, associations and administrators in higher education.
- Peterson’s Educational Directories: Refer to the library’s current editions in M-level Reference to identify specific programs and schools.
Take Entrance Exams
Understand and prepare for entrance exams required to apply for the graduate school program you choose.
- Khan Academy
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Preparation Materials
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): Required for most Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
- Barron’s LSAT (Law School Admission Test) Preparation Guide 2017
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) Preparation Guides
Finance your Degree
- JHU Financial Aid Office: Meet with the Johns Hopkins financial aid office staff about different options to financially support your education.
- US News and World Report: “4 Tips for Getting More Graduate Student Financial Aid”
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Idealist’s “Learn About Grad School” Guide: Look under the “Finance” section for resources.
- ThoughtCo: “Types of Financial Aid for Graduate Students”