NFP Introductory Information Sessions
PLEASE NOTE -the sessions have concluded, so the registration form is no longer active.
Registration for Currently Enrolled Students
The National Fellowships Program will be holding a series of introductory information sessions via Zoom. To receive a link to access one or more* of these Zoom sessions, please register in advance by following the directions below. (*You are welcome to attend more than one session, but must complete a separate registration form for each.)
Don’t forget to mark your calendars!
- Friday, March 27, 12-1pm: Intro to Fellowships (for Undergraduates)
- Friday, April 3, 12-1pm: Intro to Graduate Student Fellowships
- Friday, April 10, 12-1pm: Personal Statements for Fellowship Applications
- Friday, April 17, 12-1pm: Intro to Fellowships (for Undergraduates)*
- Friday, April 24, 12-1pm: STEM Fellowship Opportunities
Please note: the content of the April 17 session will be the same as the March 27 session.
How to Access Online Sessions
Using your JHED ID to log in, please complete this form to register for one of our information sessions. After you submit the form, you will receive an email from us with a Zoom link for the information session you selected.