Contact the GRO

Contact your Department Rep

Every department in the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences (KSAS) and the Whiting School of Engineering (WSE) has a department representative on the GRO’s General Council (GC). Department reps are required to attend the bi-weekly GC meetings where issues of broad relevance to graduate students are discussed, such as stipends and summer funding, academic advising, healthcare, campus security. The GC also approves funding requests in excess of $250, and approves group recognition requests. If you want to be informed about the goings-on at the GRO.

Find Your Department Representative

Contact an Executive Board Member

The Executive Board (E-Board) of the GRO works tirelessly on the issues that matter most to graduate students. Each E-Board member has a focus area for which they are responsible. If you have a specific question under one of these focus areas, the designated E-Board member can answer your question or direct you to the appropriate resources on campus.

Find a Knowledgeable E-Board Member

Contact the GRO Chairs

As the point-people for the graduate community at JHU, the Chairs of the GRO are always available to answer any questions you may have:

Not sure which E-Board member can help you out?
Is there a topic you would like considered for discussion at the next E-Board or GC meetings?
Have an issue of a confidential nature you need to discuss?
Here’s how you can get in touch with us:

Via email:
By telephone: 410-516-7682
Visit our office! We’re always happy to help you with whatever we can. We’re open during Coffee Hour on Mondays, and by appointment. Our campus location is

Graduate Representative Organization
Levering Hall 115-C
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218