Virtual Programming Resources
Virtual Programming Calendar
Check out the variety of virtual programs available for JHU students on the Virtual Programming Calendar!
Homewood Student Affairs Virtual Resources
Check out all the different fun and educational virtual resources our HSA colleagues have put together! For a list of constantly updated live programs and events, check out the Virtual Programming Calendar above as well as the Hopkins Groups website.
Arts & Entertainment
- Check out livestreamed and recorded Broadway Shows
- LIVE NATION: Free livestreamed concerts!
- Baltimore Improv Group: Daily Shows
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra: Virtual Performances
- JHU Center for Visual Arts Virtual Photo Galleries
- Virtual Tours: Museums, Zoos, Aquariums and Theme Parks!
- Crafts & Tutorials
- Like bbq ribs? Hal Turner from JHUnions & Programming has you covered! Check out his easy to make crockpot bbq ribs recipe here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr2QpaZrmuI.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Check out the recently recorded webinar from the Office of Multicultural Affairs’ Digital Diversity Day series on Critical Race Theory featuring Professor Margaret Montoya.
Health & Wellness
- Feeling stressed out? Watch the latest online workshop from the Center for Health Education & Wellness to learn about the causes of stress and how to develop better management and coping skills.
- SilverCloud is an online, confidential mental health resource free for all full-time JHU students. SilverCloud offers 24/7 access to interactive learning modules that teach cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques.
- The Calm App: Think of the Calm app as a personal trainer for your mind. Studies have shown that practicing mindfulness for as little as 5 minutes a day can help students enhance academic performance, reduce stress and anxiety, strengthen memory, and sleep better.
- Daily Mindfulness Sessions: Join Dr. Neda Gould, faculty member in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Director of the Mindfulness Program, for a variety of daily mindfulness medication practices (8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:00pm) in a virtual format. Join the Zoom Meeting at the daily times to participate.
- Check out LinkedIn Learning! All JHU affiliates have free access to a wide variety of professional development courses!
- Steps: Log into my.jhu.edu, click on the Education Tab, click myLearning, under the Quick Links tab click on LinkedIn Learning and then use your JHU information to gain free access.