Virtual Programming Resources
Homewood Student Affairs Virtual Resources
Check out all the different fun and educational virtual resources our HSA colleagues have put together! For a list of constantly updated live programs and events, check out the Virtual Programming Calendar as well as the Hopkins Groups website.
Follow us on Instagram (@jhuvirtual) for fun new virtual activities and prizes!
Arts & Entertainment
- Check out livestreamed and recorded Broadway Shows
- LIVE NATION: Free livestreamed concerts!
- Baltimore Improv Group: Daily Shows
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra: Virtual Performances
- JHU Center for Visual Arts Virtual Photo Galleries
- Virtual Tours: Museums, Zoos, Aquariums and Theme Parks!
- Crafts & Tutorials
Health & Wellness
- Feeling stressed out? Watch the latest online workshop from the Center for Health Education & Well-Being to learn about the causes of stress and how to develop better management and coping skills.
- SilverCloud is an online, confidential mental health resource free for all full-time JHU students. SilverCloud offers 24/7 access to interactive learning modules that teach cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques.
- The Calm App: Think of the Calm app as a personal trainer for your mind. Studies have shown that practicing mindfulness for as little as 5 minutes a day can help students enhance academic performance, reduce stress and anxiety, strengthen memory, and sleep better.
- Daily Mindfulness Sessions: Join Dr. Neda Gould, faculty member in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Director of the Mindfulness Program, for a variety of daily mindfulness medication practices (8:00am, 12:00pm, 5:00pm) in a virtual format. Join the Zoom Meeting at the daily times to participate.
- Check out LinkedIn Learning! All JHU affiliates have free access to a wide variety of professional development courses!
- Steps: Log into my.jhu.edu, click on the Education Tab, click myLearning, under the Quick Links tab click on LinkedIn Learning and then use your JHU information to gain free access.