Check out some of these options for volunteering and getting involved with the LGBTQA community!
Volunteer with LGBTQ Life
We have a wide variety of ways to get involved. Follow the links to learn more! Fill out this form to be a part any of these opportunities.
- Mentor a fellow student. The mentorship application is here.
- Become a facilitator for the Safe Zone training. We will provide training, materials, and logistics to help you be a successful facilitator.
- We have lots of other opportunities to get involved, based on your skills and interests. Email the LGBTQ Life Director, Demere Woolway, in order to talk about the options.
Join a Group
- Participate in an identity-specific meet-up.
- All of our LGBTQA campus groups offer opportunities to get involved. Find their contact information here. Or fill out the involvement form and we will share your contact information with them.
Other Opportunities to Get Involved
- Many fantastic Baltimore-area organizations offer volunteer opportunities. Contact them to get involved.
- For even more opportunities, students at the Homewood campus should contact the Center for Social Concern, and students at the medical campus should contact SOURCE.
- Everyone should consider getting involved in the President’s Day of Service!