Five Things to Help You Plan Your Class of 2018 Celebration
Posted: May 4, 2018
- Wednesday, May 23 is the Senior Celebration, a day of academic receptions and club gatherings on Homewood campus. Visit the Senior Celebration page for specific event information.
- On Commencement day (Thursday, May 24) doors to the Royal Farms Arena will open at 12:00 p.m. Student lineup begins at 12:30 p.m. Tickets are not required for the ceremony.
- On Thursday, May 24 JHU will operate a shuttle beginning at 9:30 a.m. from Mason Hall on Homewood campus to the Royal Farms Arena. Free parking, on a first-come, first-served basis, is available in the South Garage on campus.
- Public parking is limited around the arena. We encourage families to consider the Commencement shuttle, public transportation, Uber, Lyft or a taxi. Information is available on the Commencement Parking and Transportation page.
- For family and friends who cannot attend Commencement, the ceremony will be webcast. A link to the webcast will be available on the Stories & Pictures page the week of May 21.
Stay connected with us on social media by “liking” us on Facebook and following us on Instagram @jhucommencement. And remember to use the hashtag #jhu2018! If you have questions, please contact the Commencement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.