Stay on top of the latest news, events, resources, and happenings at JHU.
The Blue Jay Family Flyer is published monthly and provides well-timed updates on student life, academic support services, family events, involvement opportunities, and much more. The Blue Jay Family Connection is published each semester by the Vice Provost of Student Affairs. JHU also communicates campus updates as needed throughout the year. Family members will automatically receive newsletters and email communication at the email address provided by your student on the Student Information System (SIS).
If you are a family member of an incoming student, you will also receive the Blue Jay Family Welcome, a series of weekly emails during the summer leading up to your Blue Jay’s arrival on campus.
Updating Your Email Address
Your student may add or update your email address on the Student Information System (SIS).
“Like” us on Facebook to receive frequent updates on JHU happenings, events, and approaching deadlines.
Please note that these recordings may include time-sensitive information, such as key dates and deadlines, that is specific to a prior academic year and may have changed since the date of the original webinar.
- A Dive Into Fraternity and Sorority Life at Johns Hopkins University (recorded January 2020)
- Navigating Academic Success: Academic Advising & Academic Support at JHU (recorded December 2019)
- The Blue Jay Family Guide to Off-Campus Housing (recorded November 2019)
- Understanding the Accommodations Process for Students with Disabilities (recorded October 2019)
- Understanding Care & Accountability at JHU (recorded September 2019)
- Dining Programs: Navigating Campus Dining, Resources & Offerings (recorded August 2019)
- Student Health Benefits: An Overview of Health, Vision & Dental Plans at Johns Hopkins University (recorded June 2019)
- Career Center (now known as Life Design Lab) Helpful Holidays Parents Webinar (recorded December 2018)
Parent and Family Guide
The JHU Parent and Family Guide provides a broad overview of the campus and relevant campus and community resources.
We encourage you to contact Parents and Family Relations with questions or concerns. Please email or call us at (410)-516-7355 anytime!