Leadership Opportunities Application
Thank you for your interest in the CSC’s internship opportunities. All 2018 internships are filled. We will be recruiting new interns in spring 2019.
Thank you for your interest in the Center for Social Concern’s leadership opportunities. Beginning April 2018, we are hiring students for the following positions:
- HopkinsCORPS Pre-Orientation Facilitators who support the HopkinsCORPS community service pre-orientation program. They serve for two weeks in August (one week of training and one week of the program). A complete job description is currently available online. (View our leadership opportunities page to learn more and apply. There is a different application for this position.)
- Event-Based Programs Intern will support all Student Leadership & Development programming with a specific focus on supporting student-run service events (including Relay for Life, SPLASH, etc.). (2018-19 academic year)
- President’s Day of Service Summer Intern will support community partnership and logistics management for the event. (July-November 2018)
- Recruitment, Marketing, and Reflection Intern will support public relations, recruitment, marketing, and reflection-related activities for CSC programs, including the President’s Day of Service, Baltimore First, Pre-Orientation, and Alternative Breaks. (July 2018-May 2019)
- Student Initiative Management and Assessment Intern will support all Student Leadership & Development programming with a specific focus on assessment and advising CSC Student Groups. (2018-19 academic year)
- Volunteer Intake and Management Intern will support all volunteer intake, matching, and management activities for all CSC programs, including the President’s Day of Service, Baltimore First, Pre-Orientation, and Alternative Breaks. The Intern will also support the Lyft ride program of our office. (July 2018-May 2019)
Check our leadership opportunities page for complete job descriptions and additional information. Otherwise, please submit the application below.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com or the Center for Social Concern at (410) 516-4777.