CIIP Intern Application
The 2020 Community Impact Internships Program application is closed.
Applications will open in winter 2020.
Thank you for your interest in the Community Impact Internships Program! Before you begin the application, be aware of the following:
- There are multiple short answer and essay questions (see below) that require thought, preparation, and planning. Unfortunately, once you begin your application, you do not have the ability to “save” it. We strongly encourage you to write your short answer and essay questions in advance so you an easily “cut and paste” them into the application below.
- To help you, Word Document: please view .doc version of the application. You can draft and save all of your short answer and essay questions in this document until you are ready to complete and submit the online application below.
- You are required to submit a resume. We encourage CIIP applicants to polish their draft resumes with a member of the Life Design Lab team before applying to the program.
- Interns are grouped together based on ten different placement areas. In the application, you will prioritize your placement area of choice. We will do our best to pair you with your priority placement areas but cannot guarantee placements.
- Successful first-round applicants will be required to attend an all-day interview event on Saturday, February 8th. You will be notified of your status on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
|1. Community Arts Programs||6. Immigration/Refugee Services|
|2. Education/Youth Programming and Advocacy||7. Neighborhood Improvement/Community Organizing|
|3. Environment and Sustainability/Food Access||8. Nonprofit Management and Development|
|4. Healthcare/Health Policy||9. Policy/Law/Government|
|5. Homelessness/Poverty||10. Women/Family Wellness|