Student Health Advisory Committee
The Student Health Advisory Committee acts as a liaison to the Student Health and Wellness Center staff and administration. The SHAC is comprised of a diverse group of undergraduates and graduate volunteers.
- Help to ensure that the Student Health Center provides high quality care to all Hopkins students
- Listen to comments, suggestions, complaints or complements about the Health Center.
- Market the health center and its services
- Perform periodic student satisfaction surveys and make recommends to administrators
- Work with the staff at the SHWC to make decisions regarding health policies and the student health insurance plan.
- Create awareness of both general and special services offered by the health center
- Gain health-related experience
- Interact with health care professionals
- Help improve the SHWC for the benefit of all students in the JHU Homewood Community
- Sharpen your decision making skills
- Résumé builder
- Have fun!
Interested in joining the SHAC? Contact Katy Olive, CRNP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.