Medical Records

To request a release of your medical records from the Student Health and Wellness Center, please print and complete the PDF Document: Release from JHU form.

To have your medical records released to SHWC from your health care provider, please print and complete the PDF Document: Release to JHU form.

After completing the form, submit it to the SHWC using one of the following options:

  • Faxing to (410)516-4784
  • Emailing with the subject line “Medical Records Request”
  • Visiting the Student Health and Wellness Center in person

Please allow 5-7 business days for your request to be completed. If records are sent directly to your healthcare provider or medical facility, there is no charge. If records are sent directly to you, there is a $0.76 fee per page (copying fees are set by the state of Maryland).

To authorize the release of your medical information from Consolidated Health Plans, please complete PDF Document: the authorization form (PDF).

Immunization Records

Immunization records can be obtained via the PyraMed Health WebPortal at no cost.