Registered dietitians offer services for a variety of nutrition related issues. Your individual diet needs can be heard and tailored for wellness, weight management, heart-healthy eating, diabetes, eating disorders, management of high-cholesterol, vegetarian eating and Crohn’s disease, just to name a few. Our registered dietitian or nutrition expert has met the academic and professional requirements of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Accreditation Council and is committed to guiding you toward your personal nutrition pathway of health and wellness.
Nutritional therapy services are scheduled by referral from a SHWC provider or the Counseling Center. Consultations with our registered dietitian are 60 minutes in length and only scheduled on Thursdays.
Additional Nutrition Resources
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- National Heart Blood and Lung Institute
- National Eating Disorder Association
- NIH office of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- The Vegetarian Resource Group
- Oldways/ Health through Heritage
- Food and Nutrition Magazine
- Diabetes Everyday