Overpayments are processed/managed by the Office of Payroll Shared Services (PRSS). The following links direct you to the PRSS website @ https://ssc.jhmi.edu/hr_payroll/salary_overpayment.html. To find these links on your own, from the PRSS Click > Forms > Overpayment….. To find the JHU Policies & Procedures Manual, go to the Controller’s Office web site > Policies > Overview