Verifying ISR Forms
Approver 1 (Hiring Dept.)
For New Hire ISRs, the Approver 1 must verify the following:
- Position in SAP is vacant.
- Position matches the student’s status (i.e., UG, Grad, Postdoc, Fellowship).
- Position matches job description (Hourly vs. Salary (and/or) Wage vs. Fellowship).
- If FWS, ensure that the ZCode and Award Dates are entered and accurate.
- Ensure that all required fields are completed.
- Ensure that Student Employment Services (SES) is selected as Approver 2.
For Bonus Supplements:
- Hourly rate of pay, number of hours, and dates are indicated in the comment section.
Approver 2 – (SES)
Verifies the following:
- Enrollment Status (i.e., eligibility, personal data, etc.)
- Status of Position (i.e., job group, etc.)
- Concurrent Employment
- FWS Award
- Appointment Criteria
- Non-Resident Criteria
- I-9 & Tax Form Completion
For clarification or additional information, please contact SES at 410-516-8414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org