Need Help? – Who to Call?
When hiring and/or paying a Homewood student you should first contact University Experiential Learning with any questions and/or problems. However, if you need to contact HR Shared Services or Payroll Shared Services directly, the following is a brief overview of which department to contact when:
- Questions related to time entry (Nightingale, Kronos, CATS) which includes leave balances and PTO payouts
- Overpayments created as a result of retro processing of an ISR or a data entry error during the initiation or processing of the ISR: Payroll is the first contact and they will coordinate with HR Shared Services
- Off-Cycle Payment Request
- ISRs and related questions/corrections
- Miscellaneous deductions and related questions/corrections
- Vacation and retiree payouts for JHU staff
- Reduction in Pay for JHU semi monthly staff who miss 5 days or less (no ISR submitted)
- Parking wage type updates and/or the addition of new parking wage types.