Need Help? – Who to Call?

When hiring and/or paying a Homewood student you should first contact University Experiential Learning with any questions and/or problems. However, if you need to contact HR Shared Services or Payroll Shared Services directly, the following is a brief overview of which department to contact when:

Payroll Shared Services
  • Questions related to time entry (Nightingale, Kronos, CATS) which includes leave balances and PTO payouts
  • Overpayments created as a result of retro processing of an ISR or a data entry error during the initiation or processing of the ISR: Payroll is the first contact and they will coordinate with HR Shared Services
  • Off-Cycle Payment Request
HR Shared Services
  • ISRs and related questions/corrections
  • Miscellaneous deductions and related questions/corrections
  • Vacation and retiree payouts for JHU staff
  • Reduction in Pay for JHU semi monthly staff who miss 5 days or less (no ISR submitted)
  • Parking wage type updates and/or the addition of new parking wage types.