Student Job Fair
The student job fair offers Homewood students the opportunity to meet with departments from Arts & Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Public Health, and others who are looking to hire students to work in their offices and labs in between classes. Many employers conduct mini interviews on-the-spot, so come prepared. Tips to help you be ready include:
- Dress is casual
- Bring at least 10 copies of your Student Job Application. On your application be sure to:
- List all available hours; you can discuss ‘preferred’ work schedule during the interview.
- Include all work ‘and’ volunteer experience (your role in a school club, organization, sport team, etc.).
- List all special skills (i.e., Excel, Power Point, Social Media, Photography, etc.).
- Bring your JCard (the fair is FREE, but we need to know who’s entering)
- If you have one, bring at least 10 copies of your resume
- Bring your class schedule so that you know ‘exactly’ when you are available to work
- Print and bring your ticket; your application is your ticket to the job fair
DATE: Friday, Sept 7, 2018
TIME: 10am – 1pm
LOCATION: Glass Pavilion