Student Employee of the Year
The JHU Student Employee of the Year Award is presented annually to an outstanding undergraduate and/or graduate student who has made a significant contribution to the university through their student job.
Criteria for Student Employee of the Year
- Greatest attributes as they pertain to the position and examples of going beyond the standard expectations.
- Quality of work, value, and style your nominee has produced.
- Leadership skills, initiative, and motivation demonstrated.
- Impact to your department, campus and/or community, as a direct result of this experience.
- Qualities the individual possess differentiate them from others.
View a list of previous winners.
Another highlight of National Student Employment Week at Hopkins is the naming of the JHU Supervisor of the Year.