Lost Cards

It’s important to keep your J-Card with you at all times and to protect it from damage as much as possible. If your J-Card is lost or stolen:

  • Log into SIS Self-Service and clicking on Freeze J-Card link in the My J-Card page or
  • Log into J-Card Mobile app tapping on the “My J-Card” icon, and selecting “Card Management” or
  • Contact the J-Card Office at jcard@jhu.edu or 410-516-5121 during business hours or
  • Notify Campus Safety and Security by calling 410-516-4600 after hours

Please note that there is a $20 replacement fee for all lost cards, payable by cash, check, credit card or J-Cash.