CAPLAN DANCE STUDIO POLICIES
- No food and drink (except water) is allowed in the room.
- Please remove your street shoes immediately upon entering the room and store all personal items to the side of the room.
- If you notice dirt on the floor, please sweep it up.
- For audience set-up with chairs, the protective floor covering must be in place.
- No other fliers or posters can be posted on the walls.
- For hard sole shoes, including tap and high heels, please use the roll of marley dance floor.
- No use of props such as sticks, canes, chairs, etc… or costumes that may scrape or damage floor.
- Chairs should not be dragged across the floor.
These policies are subject to revision