Hopkins Parents Fund
The Hopkins Parents Fund is managed by the Parents Programs and Giving office within Development and Alumni Relations. For 2018-2019, our goal is to raise $1.375 million to support Homewood students.
Supporting the Homewood Student Life Experience
“The students left [the theatre] feeling their world just got a little bigger.”
– Steven P. Marra, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Pictured: HopArt program sponsored by Hopkins Parents Fund.
What Does Your Gift Support?
- Life Design Lab (formerly Career Center)
- THRIVE – Health and wellness pilot program
- Special needs fund
- Athletic event live-streaming equipment
- Center for Social Concern van
- Hopkins Emergency Response vehicle (HERO)
- Wolman Hall renovations