Hopkins Parents Fund
The Hopkins Parents Fund is managed by the Parents Programs and Giving office within Development and Alumni Relations.
Supporting the Homewood Student Life Experience
A very special thank you to our Blue Jay Families for supporting the Hopkins Parents Fund with over 1600 gifts and raising a record $1.36M raised during FY2019!
“The students left [the theatre] feeling their world just got a little bigger.”
– Steven P. Marra, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Pictured: HopArt program sponsored by Hopkins Parents Fund.
What Does Your Gift Support?
- Life Design Lab (formerly Career Center)
- THRIVE – Health and wellness pilot program
- Special needs fund
- Athletic event live-streaming equipment
- Center for Social Concern van
- Hopkins Emergency Response vehicle (HERO)
- Wolman Hall renovations