Become a Member!
In order to reserve and borrow equipment at the DMC you must first:
- Be a student enrolled in a Johns Hopkins school (KSAS, WSE, Peabody, Carey, School of Education, School of Medicine, Bloomberg, Nursing, or SAIS). Full-time enrolled students in KSAS (excluding AAP), WSE, and Peabody are eligible for free membership; all other students pay a one-time $50 fee (credit card accepted).
- Watch the New Member Video and learn how to best take advantage of all the resources the DMC has to offer.
- Complete the short questionnaire after watching the video.
- A DMC staffer will confirm and add you to our online reservation system BookIt.
- Once you’ve become a member by completing steps 1-4, you can then use BookIt to make reservations for equipment and other resources!
- Join us on HopkinsGroups to learn about our upcoming events, workshops, and programming!
- Join us on Discord to access our virtual Front Desk where you can ask questions without even stepping foot into the DMC!
- Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram – @dmcjhu if you want to stay up to date on all things DMC! (No pressure if you don’t want to!)
In addition, you may call the DMC during our hours of operation at 410-516-3817 or contact us by email at email@example.com.