Become a Member!
In order to reserve equipment at the DMC you must first:
- Be a full-time student enrolled in the Schools of Engineering or Arts & Sciences.
- Come into the DMC to watch the DMC new member video. We prefer that you watch it here so we can answer any questions you may have.
- After viewing the video at the DMC, sign a borrower’s contract in order to become a member and use our resources.
- Once you’ve become a member by completing steps 1-3, you can then use our online reservation system to make reservations for equipment and resources!
- For detailed instructions on using our online reservation system, please use your JHED to log into our member wiki and read our guide to making reservations in the Member Help Wiki.
In addition, you may call the DMC during our hours of operation at 410-516-3817.