Student Center Spaces
Spring 2023 Building Hours
- The LaB: 12:00 p.m. – Midnight (Mon-Sun) (Open for RSO Use)
- LEED Professional Staff Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- LEED Student Consultants Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Levering Hall: 7:30 am -Midnight (M-F), 10:00 a.m. – Midnight (Sat-Sun)
- Shriver Hall Musical Practice Rooms: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Mon-Sun)
For more information on virtual activities and programs across Johns Hopkins University, check out Hopkins Groups and our Leadership Engagement & Experiential Development Virtual Programming Resources webpage.
- Follow us on Instagram (@jhuvirtual) for fun weekly virtual activities and prizes!
Leadership Engagement & Experiential Development operate within three social spaces on campus. Each space offers unique features to accommodate any programming need.
Levering Hall holds a dining hall, a café, a large student lounge, various offices, and plenty of programming space for events large and small. Levering Lounge is the most common area in Levering for The HOP’s events such as Movie Nights and DIY activities! It is a great space for a casual social event or can serve as a reception area in conjunction with the Great Hall. The lounge is also equipped with a pool table, PS4’s and a variety of video games for student use. See our Leadership Engagement & Experiential Development Levering Student Monitors for more information about using the great amenities in the lounge.
The LaB is one of our innovative student center spaces located in the Homewood Apartments Building. The location is unlike any other currently offered on Homewood Campus. Students can relax in front of the water wall while taking in the all of the featured artwork and items with a scientific motif.
- 5 TV’s with a Comcast connection
- A large projector and screen in front of the water wall (for watch parties and presentations)
- A fully equipped media conference table connected to a large 90in TV
- A variety of video game consoles (PS4, XBOX One, Wii U, Nintendo Switch)
- Fun interactive board games and a shuffleboard table
- Thursday Night Trivia
- First Fridays
- Open Mic Nights
- Live Performances
Shriver Hall (Musical Practice Rooms)
Shriver Hall has multiple musical practice rooms for students to utilize throughout the year.