The Community Impact Internships Program is a competitive, paid summer internship, that pairs 50 JHU undergraduate students with nonprofit organizations and government agencies to work on community-identified projects in Baltimore. During the program, students worked at placements for 35 hours a week and participated in weekly Bites of Baltimore reflection sessions, where they were able to reflect on shared experiences with fellow interns and learn about important issues affecting the Baltimore community through.
- Community Arts Programs
- Education & Youth Advocacy
- Environment & Food Access
- Family Wellness & Services
- Healthcare & Health Policy 2019
- Nonprofit Management 2019
- Neighborhood Improvement/Community Organizing