As a part of our educational mission, LGBTQ Life provides resources to anyone looking to learn more about the LGBTQA community.
- Visit the Safe Zone training page to find out when the next trainings are scheduled.
- We also offer Speakers Bureau sessions, where Hopkins students will visit your classroom or meeting to share their stories. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and to set up a session.
- LGBTQ+______ intersectionality series. This series of student-led discussions focuses on the intersections of gender identity, sexual orientation, and other identities. Past events have included LGBTQ+STEM, LGBTQ+Religion, LGBTQ+street harassment, LGBTQ+transgender health, and LGBTQ+non-binary identities. If you’re interested in leading a session, let us know!
- Check out many of our upcoming events here.
- LGBTQ Life can also design trainings, talks, or brief presentations to meet the needs of your group. We are prepared to discuss sexual orientation, gender identity, privilege, identity, social justice, and much much more. Email email@example.com so we can discuss your needs.