Skip to Content
Support from the LGBTQ Life Office
- Our office is located in the Homewood Apartments (south entrance). We invite you to drop by and spend time with us. We have books, snacks, sexual health materials, and good company.
- We offer a peer mentoring program. You are invited to sign up as a mentor or mentee.
- We sponsor Coffee Hours, where students are invited to connect with faculty and other supportive people in a small-group setting.
- LGBTQ Life is proud to support the OUTlist, where you can find names of openly LGBTQ individuals from across Hopkins, including alumni.
- You may also want to see our Ally Directory, which lists individuals who have attended Safe Zone trainings.
- We are hosting a variety of identity-specific meet-ups, where people are invited to connect around a shared identity. Join one, or email us if you’d like to add a new identity to the mix.
Other Sources of Support