Support from the LGBTQ Life Office
- Our office is located in the Homewood Apartments (south entrance). We invite you to drop by and spend time with us. We have books, snacks, sexual health materials, and good company.
- We offer a peer mentoring program. You are invited to sign up as a mentor or mentee.
- LGBTQ Life is proud to support the OUTlist, where you can find names of openly LGBTQ individuals from across Hopkins, including alumni.
- We support The Q-Jay, a zine featuring the experiences of LGBTQA students at JHU.
- You may also want to see our Ally Directory, which lists individuals who have attended Safe Zone trainings.
- We are hosting a variety of identity-specific meet-ups, where people are invited to connect around a shared identity. Join one, or email us if you’d like to add a new identity to the mix.
Other Sources of Support
- We are proud to support a network of LGBTQA groups from the various Hopkins campuses. Get involved!
- The JHU Counseling Center provides one-on-one support and an LGBTQA support group.
- Here is a growing list of resources provided across Hopkins.
- We are a member of the B’More Proud Coalition, which connects colleges in Baltimore around LGBTQA identities.
- There are also many support services in Baltimore and the region.