Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
NOTICE: THE OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN-PERSON SERVICES
In light of the COVID-19 concerns, the Registrar’s Office will temporarily suspend in-person services effective March 16th until at least April 12th, to protect the health and safety of our staff and students. This is subject to change based on guidelines provided by the university.
- Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, withdrawal and special permissions, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, respectively.
- Students can access verification certificates and unofficial transcripts at any time through SIS self-service (sis.jhu.edu).
- Requests for official transcripts must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com.
- We strongly encourage the use of electronic transcripts and verifications in lieu of paper. Special requests for pick-up will be reviewed on a case by case basis and limited by appointment only through firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Investigators should contact email@example.com with requests for student information.
- Inquiries regarding course and classroom scheduling should continue to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- At this time there have been no changes to the spring final exam schedule or commencement activities in May.
Guidelines are being reevaluated on a regular basis and updates will be provided when available.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
As the academic record-keeper for Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and Whiting School of Engineering, the Office of the Registrar coordinates course registration, grading, veterans’ educational benefits and student health benefits. We also publish the online academic catalog and provide transcripts and enrollment and degree verifications. Our team strives to provide outstanding customer service in all of our work, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of student academic records. Visit us on the 2nd floor of the Wyman Park building for in-person assistance with your academic record needs.
- Advanced Academic Programs (Krieger School of Arts & Sciences part-time graduate programs)
- Engineering for Professionals (Whiting School of Engineering part-time graduate programs)
- Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Carey Business School
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
News & Announcements
Third Party Payer Team created to handle student accounts
Universitywide structure replaces divisional processing of tuition, fee payments from third parties