Ordering an Official Transcript
To provide the best service possible and to maintain security of academic records, electronic and paper Official Transcripts can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), an authorized agent of Johns Hopkins. View current PDF Document: Transcript Guide for 2000/01 academic year to present.
- All orders require your signed consent
- Paper transcripts will be mailed standard post (this service is not currently available)
- Electronic transcripts will be sent through the NSC in PDF format via email and expire after 30 days.
- Order updates will be emailed to you, or you can check your order status on the NSC website
- NSC charges a service fee per transcript delivery. Additional service fees are applied for special delivery requests (see below).
- Any major credit card may be used to pay fees.
- Your card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- No signed consent received with request.
- Financial hold or outstanding obligations to Student Accounts or Student Loans.
- A serious academic and/or disciplinary matter that remains unresolved.
- Insufficient payment for special services.
If you are a Summer Programs student, including Engineering Innovations, you should choose the “undergraduate” transcript request under Arts & Sciences and Engineering.
For more information on transcripts, visit SEAM’s online form or call 410-516-8080.