Enrollment & Degree Verifications

A verification certificate provides proof of enrollment or degree completion for a student’s financial lender, insurance company, sponsor, employer etc.

Please note:

  • Enrollment verifications may include the total number of credit hours taken, current and/or past semesters enrolled, and status for current and/or past terms.
  • Degree verifications may include the program and major for degree(s) completed and date(s) of conferral.

How to Request a Verification

Current Students

Current students may print an enrollment verification certificate by accessing the National Student Clearinghouse portal through SIS, or you may submit a PDF Document: Verification Request Form to the Office of the Registrar during the first three weeks of the term. Request forms can be submitted via our contact form or dropped off in-person at the Student Services Center in Levering Hall, Suite 102, between 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m. on Monday through Friday. Verification requests are typically processed within 5-7 business days. Please note: loan deferments and other verification requests that require additional information from another office, such as tuition information from Student Accounts, may take 7-10 business days for processing.


Alumni may request a degree verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.


Third-party companies may request enrollment or degree verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.

For more information on verification, please use our contact form or call 410-516-8080.