Online Forms

Data Request Form

To request data regarding the Arts & Sciences and Engineering student population (ie. enrollment numbers, headcount by field of study, geographic analysis, etc.), JHU affiliates can complete the data request form. You will be asked to log in with your JHU ID and password for authentication.

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

Students may order a duplicate copy of their official diploma/certificate by visiting the Office of the University Registrar website.

Enrollment/Degree Verification Letter Request Form

Students may print a current enrollment certification through SIS Self-Service. Third parties may utilize the National Student Clearinghouse service for verification needs. Students may also request an official letter from the Office of the Registrar verifying current enrollment status or previous degree(s) earned. Complete and sign the PDF Document: Verification Request Form and submit via our contact form along with a valid copy of photo identification (JCard, Driver’s License, Passport). Letters will be processed within 2 business days and may be sent by mail, email, or held for pickup.

Event Space Reservation Form

To reserve a classroom or event space, students, faculty, and staff can complete the online request form. Requests for general pool classrooms must be submitted at least two business days prior to event date. Requests for event space must be submitted at least four business days prior to event date. Additional details can be found on the Classroom Scheduling and Reservations page.

Program of Study Request Form

Students may request and update their program of study by following these steps:

  1. Log into SIS Self-Service
  2. Navigate to the Registration tab, and click on Online Forms
  3. Select Major/Minor or Swap/Drop (depending on your circumstance) and submit the online form

Once you have submitted your request, your request will be forwarded to your Department for review. Should you have questions regarding this process or the status of your request, please contact your Department directly.