Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
NOTICE: THE OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN-PERSON SERVICES
In light of the COVID-19 concerns, the Registrar’s Office will temporarily suspend in-person services effective March 16th until further notice, to protect the health and safety of our staff and students.
- Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, withdrawal and special permissions, should be submitted using our contact form.
- Students can access verification certificates and unofficial transcripts at any time through SIS self-service (sis.jhu.edu).
- Requests for official transcripts must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com.
NOTE: ONLY ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ISSUED AT THIS TIME. Paper requests will be held for processing once the office is reopen.
- Investigators should use our contact form for requests for student information.
- Departmental inquiries regarding course and classroom scheduling should continue to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will continue following guidelines provided by the university, which are being reevaluated on a regular basis. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
As the academic record-keeper for Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and Whiting School of Engineering, the Office of the Registrar coordinates course registration, grading, veterans’ educational benefits and student health benefits. We also publish the online academic catalog and provide transcripts and enrollment and degree verifications. Our team strives to provide outstanding customer service in all of our work, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of student academic records. Visit us on the 2nd floor of the Wyman Park building for in-person assistance with your academic record needs.
- Advanced Academic Programs (Krieger School of Arts & Sciences part-time graduate programs)
- Engineering for Professionals (Whiting School of Engineering part-time graduate programs)
- Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Carey Business School
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
News & Announcements
JHU to resume limited in-person instruction for spring
Students will begin returning to campus Jan. 16 and the spring semester will begin as scheduled on Jan. 25
New system fields help requests for registration, financial aid, student accounts
Case management tool will make it easier for students and others to get the support they need
Johns Hopkins welcomes first members of Class of 2025
The group of 520 talented high schoolers who applied for early decision admission to the university include inventors, policy advocates, community organizers, and engineers