The Office of the Registrar can be reached by completing a SEAM online form.

Please note: Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) is now open for in-person services in Levering Hall building on the first floor. Please visit SEAM website for more information.

For Students:

  • Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, withdrawal and special permissions, should be submitted using our contact form.
  • Students can access verification certificates and unofficial transcripts at any time through SIS self-service (
  • Requests for official transcripts must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse at
    NOTE: ONLY ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ISSUED AT THIS TIME. Paper requests will be held for processing once the office is reopen.
  • Investigators should use our contact form for requests for student information.

For Faculty Members:

  • Please contact your departmental coordinator if you have inquiries regarding course and classroom scheduling.

Looking for something in particular?

Explore our navigation to the left, or visit some of our most frequently visited links below:

As the academic record-keeper for Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and Whiting School of Engineering, the Office of the Registrar coordinates course registration, grading, veterans’ educational benefits and student health benefits. We also publish the online academic catalog and provide transcripts and enrollment and degree verifications. Our team strives to provide outstanding customer service in all of our work, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of student academic records. Visit us on the 1st floor of the Levering Hall building for in-person assistance with your academic record needs.