Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
NOTICE: THE OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN-PERSON SERVICES
In light of the COVID-19 concerns, the Registrar’s Office will temporarily suspend in-person services effective March 16th until further notice, to protect the health and safety of our staff and students.
- Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, withdrawal and special permissions, should be submitted using our contact form.
- Students can access verification certificates and unofficial transcripts at any time through SIS self-service (sis.jhu.edu).
- Requests for official transcripts must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com.
NOTE: ONLY ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ISSUED AT THIS TIME. Paper requests will be held for processing once the office is reopen.
- Investigators should use our contact form for requests for student information.
- Please contact your departmental coordinator if you have inquiries regarding course and classroom scheduling.
We will continue following guidelines provided by the university, which are being reevaluated on a regular basis. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
As the academic record-keeper for Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and Whiting School of Engineering, the Office of the Registrar coordinates course registration, grading, veterans’ educational benefits and student health benefits. We also publish the online academic catalog and provide transcripts and enrollment and degree verifications. Our team strives to provide outstanding customer service in all of our work, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of student academic records. Visit us on the 2nd floor of the Wyman Park building for in-person assistance with your academic record needs.
- Advanced Academic Programs (Krieger School of Arts & Sciences part-time graduate programs)
- Engineering for Professionals (Whiting School of Engineering part-time graduate programs)
- Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Carey Business School
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
News & Announcements
Internship pipeline helps close the equity gap during pandemic
The DEI Collective pairs Johns Hopkins students from backgrounds underrepresented in higher education and the broader professional workforce with paid internships with participating employers
University will self-operate campus dining services at Homewood, Peabody
The change, which takes place July 2022, will allow the university to enhance sustainable food service practices and provide greater flexibility and oversight
Careful planning, safety precautions underpin JHU's in-person instruction
University officials have spent months honing the plans that will guide this week's resumption of in-person instruction
JHU Social Compact promotes safety, solidarity
All members of the university community are encouraged to commit to following simple public health protocols designed to keep themselves and others safe and healthy