Office of the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar can be reached by completing a SEAM online form.
Please note: Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) is now open for in-person services in the Wyman Park building on the second floor. Please visit SEAM website for more information.
- Requests for assistance with registration processes, including add, drop, withdrawal and special permissions, should be submitted using our contact form.
- Students can access verification certificates and unofficial transcripts at any time through SIS self-service (sis.jhu.edu).
- Requests for official transcripts must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com.
NOTE: ONLY ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ISSUED AT THIS TIME. Paper requests will be held for processing once the office is reopen.
- Investigators should use our contact form for requests for student information.
For Faculty Members:
- Please contact your departmental coordinator if you have inquiries regarding course and classroom scheduling.
As the academic record-keeper for Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and Whiting School of Engineering, the Office of the Registrar coordinates course registration, grading, veterans’ educational benefits and student health benefits. We also publish the online academic catalog and provide transcripts and enrollment and degree verifications. Our team strives to provide outstanding customer service in all of our work, and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of student academic records. Visit us on the 2nd floor of the Wyman Park building for in-person assistance with your academic record needs.
- Advanced Academic Programs (Krieger School of Arts & Sciences part-time graduate programs)
- Engineering for Professionals (Whiting School of Engineering part-time graduate programs)
- Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Carey Business School
- Peabody Institute
- School of Advanced International Studies
- School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
News & Announcements
Student team works with NATO to define, track cognitive warfare attacks
A group of Clark Scholars is designing a Cognitive Warfare Dashboard to show what information is being spread, where it's coming from, and why
New office designed to improve shared student services
The Office of Student Enrollment and Account Management, or SEAM, centralizes processes and systems for student accounts, registration, and financial aid
Undergrad team named finalist in Collegiate Inventors Competition
Innerva's device helps with the challenges of targeted muscle reinnervation, a surgery facilitating nerve regrowth after amputation
New students get a democracy crash course
Participants in inaugural Democracy Day learn about the role of a university in a democratic society and the value of free inquiry, civic engagement