Equipment Pick Up
Equipment Pick Up Status
Lawn Game Pick Ups will be available Thursday, March, 25. Sporting equipment is currently unavailable.
The Recreation Center has equipment available to pick up at no cost to members from general sporting equipment to lawn games. If you are interested in outdoor camping equipment, check out Experiential Education’s Gear Rentals.
- You must have an active Rec Center Membership to pick up equipment.
- Lawn Games can be pick up for the day by going to the Rec Center Welcome Desk
- Monday through Saturday Equipment Pick-up Hours 11a-7p Return by 8p
- Sunday Equipment Pick-up Hours 11a- 2p Return by 6p
- Sporting equipment such as basketballs and rackets can be rented at the Equipment Room.
- Equipment is are subject to availability.
- Sporting equipment is available at the Equipment Room in the Rec Center.
- Lawn games can be picked up at the Rec Center Welcome Desk 11a-2p Monday through Sunday.
- Lawn games must be return 1 hour before the Rec Center closes the day you pick it up.
- Renter assumes all liability, and be solely responsible for the rented equipment, its use, and its users.
- In the event equipment damaged, destroyed, missing, or stolen the renter will be charged the full replacement/repair cost of the equipment rented.
- Equipment is returned late the renter will incur a late fee each day it is not returned. After one week you will be charged for the full replacement amount.
- Equipment returned missing pieces the renter will be charged for the replacement piece (s) or if unavailable the replacement of the entire item.
- If equipment is returned excessively dirty and wet I will incur a cleaning fee.
- Giant Jenga
- Slammo (Spikeball)
- Giant Checkers
- Giant Dice (Yahtzee)
- Kan Jam
- Lawn Bowling
- Ladder Ball
- Corn Hole (regulation size)
- Corn Hole (tailgate size)
- Soccer Balls
- Tennis Balls
- Jump Ropes
- Badminton Racquets
- Squash Racquets
Everything is available at no cost as long as you are a member of the Rec Center.