Love to compete but do not have the time to commit to varsity athletics or a sport club? Intramurals are for you! Johns Hopkins offers intramural leagues and tournaments in a variety of sports. Intramurals are also a great way to make friends and get involved outside of academics. All participants must have a valid O’Connor Recreation Center membership in order to participate in intramurals. Alumni, guests and spouses are not allowed to participate.
Leagues & Tournaments
League configurations include co-ed, women’s, men’s, dorm, fraternity, competitive and recreation. Visit IMLeagues to learn more about each sport and register your team .
Explore our seasonal leagues and tournaments:
- ESports (new for Fall 2020)
- Basketball: 3-on-3 and 5-on-5
- Flag Football
- Floor Hockey
- Inner Tube Water Polo
- Soccer: Indoor and Outdoor
- Forfeit fees have been instituted in order to cut down on forfeited games/matches throughout the year.
- In order to enter a team/league, individual sport, or tournament a forfeit fee of $20 per team/league must be paid in advance.
- The fee is refundable if the team does not forfeit any games/matches during the regular season or playoffs.
- Fees will be refunded two (2) weeks after the final game/match of the leagues playoffs has been completed.
- Fees must be picked up by the end of the spring semester (May). Forfeit fees do not carry over year to year.
Safety & Liability
- Participation in intramurals is completely voluntary.
- Participants play with the understanding that intramurals do involve some contact.
- It is strongly recommended that participants have satisfactory health status and coverage.
- Johns Hopkins University and the Recreation Center Office are not responsible for injuries incurred during intramural play.