Buildings & Rates
Johns Hopkins University Housing offers a variety of living options so that each student can choose the best options for individual needs and preferences. Explore this section to find the important information you need to choose the best housing option for you.
Residence Halls & Apartments
Location: 3003 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218
Capacity: approx. 220
Accommodations: Efficiencies, One, Two, Three, and Four bedroom apartments; air-conditioned building
Situated in the heart of Charles Village, the Homewood, our largest apartment building, accommodates the housing needs of 220 residents and offers the convenience of specialty shops and ideally located office space. Each apartment comes equipped with a full kitchen (includes fridge and oven), individually controlled heating and air conditioning, wall-to-wall carpeting, pre-wiring for cable TV, and other appliances. Further amenities include both wireless and Ethernet connections and a security guard stationed in the main lobby 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. A 24-hour security card access system, conference/lounge, and fitness rooms, and a laundry facility add to the building’s appeal.
Virtual Room Renderings
- Room 413 One Bedroom Decorated Aerial View
- Room 413 One Bedroom Undecorated Aerial View
- Room 606 Four Bedroom Decorated Aerial View
- Room 606 Four Bedroom Living Room Decorated Aerial View
- Room 606A Decorated Bedroom Aerial View
- Room 606A Decorated Bedroom Cutaway View
- Room 606B Decorated Bedroom Cutaway View
- Room 606C Decorated Bedroom Aerial View
- Room 606C Decorated Bedroom Cutaway View
- Room 606D Decorated Bedroom Aerial View
- Room 606D Decorated Bedroom Cutaway View
Students residing in University housing should refer to the rates below for housing & dining costs:
|Housing||$4,726 per semester|
|Meal Plan||$3,429 per semester|
Admissions YouTube Channel
Learn more about the residential experience, and get a sneak peek inside some of our residence halls and apartments, with our Residence Tours YouTube playlist.