Pre-Health and Pre-Law Forms
- The PDF Document: veCollect Registration Form is used by pre-health students to collect letters of recommendation for application to medical and dental schools. For complete instructions on veCollect, please reference PDF Document: veCollect Instructions on the Pre-Professional Advising website.
- If you are applying to post-bac/master’s programs to enhance your academic record after not gaining acceptance to medical or dental school, the Pre-Professional Office can forward your entire Committee Letter packet to the post-bac/master’s degree programs of your choosing. Please follow the directions in the Word Document: Post-Bac/Master’s Letters of Evaluation form.
Please note that letters of evaluation stored in veCollect can only be utilized for the express purpose of applying to medical or dental schools. Requests to forward letters of evaluation stored in veCollect to scholarships, jobs, internships, master’s or PhD programs, or for any other purpose unrelated to applying for medical/dental school will be denied.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Pre-Professional Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-516-4140.
- Word Document: Uncovered Grades Request Form: First semester grades may only be uncovered if an official letter or email from the institution is forwarded directly to the Director of Pre-Professional Advising stating that you are precluded from consideration or your candidacy is critically harmed because of the covered grades. See an advisor in Pre-Professional Advising about this process.
- PDF Document: Sample Premed Resume: Pre-health students are encouraged to prepare a resume that, over time, includes experiences and activities pertaining to academic achievement, research, medically related experience, community service, and other extracurricular activities.
- Word Document: Pre-Prof Advisor Letter of Recommendation Form: this form is only used when the pre-prof advisor has agreed to write a letter on your behalf for a particular school or program.